BY YOPLAIT

Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
I love the whipped texture of it makes it so much easier to eat and bare. Im not the biggest yogurt fan usually the texture is hard for me to finish it all. The whipped texture makes it much easier and tastier for me to eat.
Leeeeeex 💎.
I usually only pick Yoplait for my yogurt. The flavor is good, the texture isn’t too bad, and it’s not entirely expensive. The only thing I don’t like about certain yogurts is the fruit they have in them. This one doesn’t have too much in it, so it’s tolerable.
sam c.
Niceville
These Whips are the perfect healthy snack. I eat these regularly and will continue to eat these. Walmart has great deals on these. The size is perfect so they’re a good value. I’m definitely going to continue to buy these!
Breanna M.
Compton, CA
Strawberry is my favorite flavor of everything. Let me just say how incredible yoplait is. I take one to work in my snack pack and it’s a great to go snack or a lightweight snack or etc.
Sydney Y.
Watertown, CT
I am a huge fan of the texture of this yogurt and the strawberry is one of my favorites! These yogurts taste amazing! Unfortunately I don’t get them often because there are rarely sales, but overall these are my favorite!
Patrick J.
NORFOLK
I was never really a fan of yogurt until I was told to try the thin mint flavor. I instantly fell in live with it and soon started to expand on the flavors I would eat. I would recommend this brand to anyone and everyone.
Emily M.
This yogurt is my favorite yogurt. I love how it’s not runny like other yogurts, it’s thick and tastes great. It reminds me more of a dessert than it does a healthy snack. I love this brand! And the price is great too, I love it when they sell 10 for $10.
Jessica G.
W Jefferson, NC
This yogurt is so good. I like the way it’s so light and fluffy. Could easily eat two or three!! I buy it at my local grocery store. Strawberry is my favorite flavor!!
Great snack for someone in a hurry!
Hannah B.
Atlanta , GA
My fav yogurt. I’ve been eating this brand and flavor since I was a child. I can’t even name any other yogurt brands. They always make great combos and the yogurts last for about a month! Great product and great brand!
Emily H.
I love whips yogurt. Whenever I go to the store I get whips yogurt. I love the texture and the taste. Strawberry is my favorite one. I like whips way more thank like regular yogurt. I would recommend this to everyone.
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?