BY YOPLAIT

Alissa O.
Some people think I'm weird, but I love whipped yogurt! The light and fluffy texture makes it seem like you're eating a fancy dessert without all of the calories. Chocolate and strawberry are great flavors.
Kendra G.
Greensboro, NC
Looking for a light tasty snack? This is your yogurt! This is my favorite yogurt because it’s so fluffy. The star berry flavor is just perfect not too much. This is the perfect every day breakfast or snack.
Zenith D.
Parsippany, NJ
So yummy! I love having this as a quick on the go breakfast. The whipped formula is interesting but really good! I purchase this at my local Walmart on my weekly grocery shopping trips. Definitely recommend!
Amy W.
Memphis
This yogurt is great! It’s very tasty and doesn’t have too many strawberries, it’s the right amount of both strawberries and yogurt. It’s healthy and fills me up! I definitely recommend! Not expensive either
hershyia c.
I like yogurt a lot but the only way I can actually eat it is when I have granola. Also it can only last for so long without eating it and it’s very healthy which is good and at a good price but I would only It this product again with granola.
Vanesa C.
Kennewick, WA
These are so great for on the go or even to make a nice fruit salad! I currently have some of these in my refrigerator !! They’re definitely affordable and cheaper than activia but hey they’re both great!
Ken💖 S.
Oxford
I can't get enough of this yogurt. It's light and whispy and I can't forget incredibly delicious. If you are ever in the grocery store and consider buying this stuff DO IT TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!
Angel F.
Converse , TX
The yogurt is smooth, filling and goes great in smoothies with spinach for a sugar substitute. I don’t buy any other brand of yogurt. I usually buy my Yogurt at H-E-B but I’ve also gotten it from Walmart.
Kacie M.
Greenwood, MS
Classic flavor. Found in nearly any grocery store near you. Not too over powering in flavor. Nice and comfortable. Good texture. Doesn’t curd like some yogurts do. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Emilie S.
Johnstown, PA
The strawberry yoplait whips is one of my favorite snacks! It's basically like a desert minus the guilty feelings you get from eating it! It's a good value for the product you get in return! One of my favorites!