BY YOPLAIT

Jessica C.
Monroe , NC
Yoplaiy whips taste pretty good &’ have great taste I really like the strawberry one it pretty healthy I think compare to others yogurts.less sugar and same great taste. But maybe they should add more fruits.
Ashley P.
41021 old michigan ave trailer 120
Strawberry yogurt is the best 😍 my favorite me and my family love having it and it’s very healthy for you and strawberries is my favorite fruit and the value is good because I love buying it all the time
Bella G.
Hardy
I personally LOVE these as a quick snack or light breakfast! I’m often on the go, and these are perfect for that! They are low in calorie and pretty filling. My favorite is the strawberry whip! It’s delicious!
Brooke B.
I do NOT like the yoplait whips. I don't know if it is a texture thing or what.... but I just don't think they are good at all. I feel like I'm eating air and watered down yogurt. I do not recommend to anyone.
Jessica A.
Mableton
The yoplait whips tasted like something I had never had before. It was a shocker when I first tried it because of how fluffy it was. I would even go as far as to say that they are better than the original one.
Kaitlyn W.
Greenwood
I love yogurt but yoplait is is my favorite that I have tried so far. Especially the whipped yoplait. You really just can’t go wrong. It’s also affordable. They have deals all the time at food lion for these.
Kayla W.
blue springs
Pretty good. The taste is not bad. I just don’t like the texture. My kids do not like it either. Walmart and Kroger always have a good variety of yogurt so I decided to try the whipped and was disappointed.
♡ S.
Hicksville
I love the whipped ones better then the regular one! Their so creamy and delicious. There’s so many flavors to choose from. I haven’t found one bad flavor yet. Best yogurt ever. I definitely recommend these.
hershyia c.
I like yogurt a lot but the only way I can actually eat it is when I have granola. Also it can only last for so long without eating it and it’s very healthy which is good and at a good price but I would only It this product again with granola.
Kat c.
I love yogurt and i normally like the whips but i didn’t care for his one. Idk if it was he flavoring paired with the textured that turned me off but i most deff like he vanilla one better was horrible but wasn’t great