BY YOPLAIT

Alex J.
san francisco
I really don’t like yogurt. I keep trying to convince myself that I like it but I’m just weird about textures. I thought trying this texture would help but I I still just don’t like yogurt. The flavor tasted fine it’s nothing wrong with the brand.
Taylor H.
Plattsburg, MO
Hands down my favorite yogurt. Great taste, light and creamy texture. I wish this was available in more flavors because it's probably one of my favorites. Even my very picky sister LOVES this, which says a lot.
Gretchen F.
The only yogurt i would eat for the longest time! Its such a lightweight consistency but really fills you up! I prefer it to the normal yogurt type. The texture is amazing. I would recommend everyone tries this.
Edith N.
The Yoplait whips are my favorite yogurts! They’re so creamy and delicious! The texture is light, fluffy, soft, and full of flavor! The regular Yoplaits are also great, but the whips will always be my favorite!
Hannah T.
Charleston, WV
This yogurt tastes pretty good. I’m not a huge fan of the texture in the Yoplait whips, as opposed to the regular yogurt . Sometimes I stir it to change the consistency. Overall it’s lightweight and tastes good!
Katie B.
Knoxville
This flavor was okay but not my favorite. I like yoplate brand and purchased s few different flavors including this one. Price was ok but store brand is way cheaper and i like their strawberry fkavof much better
Sandra Z.
Centralia
this by far has to be one of my favorite yogurts by yoplait, it is so tasteful, strawberry has to be my favorite flavor, and you can't beat the price, I would totally recommend to anyone who loves yogurt like me.
Dalton R.
greentown
It's a good product. As far as yogurts go it's good. It's pretty sweet but tastes pretty healthy. I got it from Walmart for a decent price. The strawberry one is good and I like the blueberry one too. I may try a few others but this one is good
Brooke B.
I do NOT like the yoplait whips. I don't know if it is a texture thing or what.... but I just don't think they are good at all. I feel like I'm eating air and watered down yogurt. I do not recommend to anyone.
Ashley P.
41021 old michigan ave trailer 120
Strawberry yogurt is the best 😍 my favorite me and my family love having it and it’s very healthy for you and strawberries is my favorite fruit and the value is good because I love buying it all the time