BY YOPLAIT

Allison H.
Massapequa, NY
This yogurt is so delicious! I tend to be very picky with food and only like specific things. I don't like the texture of more liquid yogurts so I tried this one. It is very light and fluffy. This yogurt will be forever my go to yogurt.
Jenna B.
Battletown, KY
My favorite Yoplait product! It is increasingly difficult to find this product in stores, but I love it because it seems to just melt in your mouth. It tastes like a decadent dessert and I have to be careful not to eat too many at once!
CK B.
Clearlake, CA
Yoplait whipped strawberry yogurt is the best you get a bite of the strawberry and it tastes fresh and delicious and then you get the whipped yogurt mixed in with the fresh strawberry and it just makes for a nice refreshing breakfast.
Mangela 😭.
San Antonio , TX
I love Yoplait it's was one of my favorites when I was pregnant especially strawberry. To me the taste is so yummy and this is my go to yogurt the texture is beautiful and this is honestly really satisfying. I would recommend this 😍😍😍
Daianara T.
Los Angeles
When you need a boost of sweetness without killing your diet, reach for one of these. It is nice and light like it doesn’t feel like too much that later on u get discussed because it feels too thick but this yogurt feels light and is delicious.
Angela- W.
These are the only yogurts I will eat . They are smooth with no fruit chunks mixed. Fluffy and light ! The flavors are great Strawberry, Raspberry, Cheesecake are just some of the flavors I love ! I eat on every morning for breakfast.
Brianna L.
Fresno
Love this yogurt. Strawberry yogurt is my personal favorite. Tastes amazing. I like to add frontal bits to it to add little crunch which just makes it better. I buy this product all the time and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Natalie S.
southington
Strawberry is my favorite flavor and I’ve been eating yoplait since I was young cause that’s what my mom buys all the time it’s a great yogurt I enjoy it and I would recommend it to anyone who loves yogurt as a frequent everyday snack
Taylor N.
I love the lightness of Yoplait whips! The texture has just the right combination of air and yogurt and I don’t feel like I am only paying for a container of air. The strawberry flavor is very natural and it is a perfect serving for either a quick breakfast or a mid-day snack.
Ayanna C.
Hammond, IN
I love yoplait yogurt! I have been eating this yogurt for years. I like the whips line because the yogurt is very light. This yogurt is always good on the wallet so no complaints there. I will buy it again because my kids love it too!
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?