BY YOPLAIT

Gentry R.
Gilbert, AZ
This yogurt is so good. It is like dessert for me. It’s light and airy. It tastes so good. They’re extremely affordable too. Best flavor for me is this one. I would recommend this to other as well as buy it again.
Samantha M.
Grant, MI
Great brand, great taste and great price. My husband don't eat anything good usually but after forcing him to try this brand he will not stop eating it. He always makes sure he is sticked up on it. He loves all the flavors and mixtures as do I. I always have this in my fridge. This is a product I definitely recommend and it's is great for kids as well. If my husband likes it then believe me it's delicious. There are very few brands he likes so when I find out what they are I stock up on all brands for him.
Courtney A.
Noblesville, IN
One of my favorite yogurts! I absolutely love the fresh taste and the whipped texture is so delightful! I often see myself going back again and again to purchase this. Would highly recommend for anyone who loves a nice creamy, delicious treat!
Amanda A.
Yoplait whips are my absolute favorite!! The texture is so satisfying and the strawberry flavor is an even better bonus. Very good product with cheap pricing. Definitely recommend to all yogurt lovers out there!
Kelleigh H.
Carver, MA
I like the flavor selection for this. I was not a fan of the mousse aspect and it did still have a distinct yogurt taste to it which I usually shy away from. But the flavor selection is impressive which is nice.
Ashley C.
Riverdale , GA
This yogurt is my favorite because of its texture. The whipped edition is more light than regular yogurt and still healthy. It’s very affordable that I get ten at a time and the flavors are really good as well.
Kasandra L.
Love this yogurt! It’s the perfect texture and lightness that I love in a whipped yogurt. I usually purchase these at Walmart. Not very filling, but something great for a sweet snack to curb your sweet tooth.
Kierra D.
Lobelville, TN
This yogurt is perfect for when you’re craving something sweet. I love the texture of it and the flavor is even better than the regular yogurts. I wouldn’t say it’s the most healthy choice but it’s really good and better than eating a cookie.
ellen t.
Springfield
these mousse yogurts are amazing!!!! makes me feel a lot healthier when eating these instead of the denser yogurts, not sure if it makes any difference but they’re so good. yoplait is a great yogurt brand!!
Mia M.
I love the creamy texture of whips! It is my favorite kind of yogurt. It is very affordable there are usually deals. This is definitely my go to yogurt. It is a great quality for its price. Yoplait has many different flavors to choose from. This makes it easy for everyone to like.