BY YOPLAIT

Jessica G.
W Jefferson, NC
This yogurt is so good. I like the way it’s so light and fluffy. Could easily eat two or three!! I buy it at my local grocery store. Strawberry is my favorite flavor!!
Great snack for someone in a hurry!
Mirela S.
Orem
The product has a creamy texture, contains pieces of fruit and a smooth taste.
Has several flavors, is a product that complements my power supply.
I think the practical packaging to store in the fridge.
Hannah B.
Atlanta , GA
My fav yogurt. I’ve been eating this brand and flavor since I was a child. I can’t even name any other yogurt brands. They always make great combos and the yogurts last for about a month! Great product and great brand!
Shannon W.
Catlettsburg, KY
I really prefer the regular strawberry but these are really good I don’t really care for the texture but they are a really good price and super affordable I’d definitely recommend this to everyone for a healthy snack
Becca M.
Geneva
Super delicious! I’m not a huge fan of yogurt since they are so heavy. But the whips are so light and airy. I could eat these all day long! Very good price for something that is healthier! Definitely would recommend
kaitlyn r.
Bella Vista, AR
I love these! They're great for breakfast or for a snack throughout the day. The flavor is amazing and I love the texture! I don't like how they are only sold in singles at walmart, but I would still buy them again!
Lynn T.
Laurel, MD
This is my favorite type of yogurt they make. I’ve been eating this stuff for almost 10 years and still tasty! This is definitely the go to “traditional” yogurt I’d grab first if Greek yogurt disappeared or ran out.
Alex R.
I could eat this all day every day. Nice and light, but still super flavorful. Not too expensive at all, so it's definitely worth it. And tastes so good you forget you're eating yogurt, I often eat these for dessert.
Michelle J.
Tulsa
This has been my favorite yogurt for years I prefer it over any others mainly because I don't like to have anything chunky in my yogurt. I like the light airy but creamy consistency of this yogurt and the flavor is great.
Malinda H.
Tunnel Hill
I am not a huge fan of yogurt anyways but the flavor was good! I just didn’t care for the texture. This was my first time trying it so I may come back to it a later time. I think everyone should try it at least once!