BY YOPLAIT

Kristi S.
Stockton , CA
I love the whipped texture of it makes it so much easier to eat and bare. Im not the biggest yogurt fan usually the texture is hard for me to finish it all. The whipped texture makes it much easier and tastier for me to eat.
Skye H.
I'm usually not a fan of yogurt but I enjoyed the classic strawberry taste and the thickness and unique texure from being whipped. This item is very affordable. I would deff buy again and recommend to others. Great product for great price!!!!
Leeeeeex 💎.
I usually only pick Yoplait for my yogurt. The flavor is good, the texture isn’t too bad, and it’s not entirely expensive. The only thing I don’t like about certain yogurts is the fruit they have in them. This one doesn’t have too much in it, so it’s tolerable.
Sydney Y.
I am a huge fan of the texture of this yogurt and the strawberry is one of my favorites! These yogurts taste amazing! Unfortunately I don’t get them often because there are rarely sales, but overall these are my favorite!
Breanna M.
Compton, CA
Strawberry is my favorite flavor of everything. Let me just say how incredible yoplait is. I take one to work in my snack pack and it’s a great to go snack or a lightweight snack or etc.
Patrick J.
NORFOLK
I was never really a fan of yogurt until I was told to try the thin mint flavor. I instantly fell in live with it and soon started to expand on the flavors I would eat. I would recommend this brand to anyone and everyone.
Sarah W.
Great for a quick pick me up great without feeling too guilty during the busy day. The flavor and texture is great and you can find them everywhere so that’s convenient. My husband even loves them for a healthier snack
Haley G.
Frisco , TX
Whips are such a nice treat on a summer afternoon. Although they are meant to be eaten out of the fridge, I freeze mine sometimes for a texture very similar to sherbet— but still healthy! I have bought these many times
Javi R.
Chicago
Strawberry is by far the best flavor I’ve ever tried. It’s healthy and very tasty! Pretty affordable for a pack of 6. Not expensive at all. The flavor is great and I would but it again and again and again if I felt so.
Emily M.
This yogurt is my favorite yogurt. I love how it’s not runny like other yogurts, it’s thick and tastes great. It reminds me more of a dessert than it does a healthy snack. I love this brand! And the price is great too, I love it when they sell 10 for $10.