BY YOPLAIT

Lilly M.
Jansville
If you are looking for some frosting to eat then this is for you! This yogurt taste exactly like frosting and its way better for you! I love eating this at school during class! I would totally buy this again!
Rachel N.
North Bingham, PA
I do not like yogurt however my kids love it! These are great priced and usually can always find a good sale on them. I buy these frequently for my children as a quick snack or for their lunch pail. The orange and strawberry is their favorite!
Dennisha G.
United States
This yogurt isn't like no ordinary yogurt especially flavor of strawberry.thw price of this yogurt is very affordable and really keep you fit and healthy if you keep eating it for your to go snack or after you exercise and get hungry!!!!!!!!!
katie s.
Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse is one of my favorite yogurts, i love how it does not have bits of fruit in it and it still tastes just like strawberries and i love the texture! i always buy them from Kroger 10 for 6$.
Kyra S.
This product is great for a light afternoon snack. The fluffy whipped texture makes it feel like a fancy dessert and the strawberry flavor is good. Just don't rely on it as a full breakfast or lunch- would definitely leave you still hungry
jaz r.
bakersfield, CA
this yogurt is delicious sooooo yummy i cant quite explain what it taste like but it is a delicious yogurt that i bought at my local Walmart i have ate this yogurt brand before trying this one and i was highly satisfied with the yummy taste!
Miira A.
This product does not taste like anything. I tried this in the morning the day after I bought it. I felt like I didn't eat anything that morning at all. So I don't recommend this yogurt to anyone. Unless you like to feel like your starving.
Yasmin R.
Richmond, VA
As far as flavor, it hits all the right buttons. So good and light. The texture is a hit or miss though.... sometimes when I buy them they are light and fluffy, sometimes they are a bit, I don’t know but it’s not the same texture every time.
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
The whips are my favorite of this brand. It doesn't compare to any other brand! It's an amazing product for an amazing price also. It taste so light and fluffy. It doesn't even taste or feel like you're eating yogurt....taste like dessert!
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
This tastes yummy, but it's pretty pricey. I don't know if i want to continue to spend a $1.00 on each yogurt. I eat yogurt for breakfast, and i feel like it's more affordable to buy the larger tubs, or more affordably priced ones, than this
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?