BY YOPLAIT

jaz r.
bakersfield, CA
this yogurt is delicious sooooo yummy i cant quite explain what it taste like but it is a delicious yogurt that i bought at my local Walmart i have ate this yogurt brand before trying this one and i was highly satisfied with the yummy taste!
Yasmin R.
Richmond, VA
As far as flavor, it hits all the right buttons. So good and light. The texture is a hit or miss though.... sometimes when I buy them they are light and fluffy, sometimes they are a bit, I don’t know but it’s not the same texture every time.
katie s.
Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse is one of my favorite yogurts, i love how it does not have bits of fruit in it and it still tastes just like strawberries and i love the texture! i always buy them from Kroger 10 for 6$.
Kyra S.
This product is great for a light afternoon snack. The fluffy whipped texture makes it feel like a fancy dessert and the strawberry flavor is good. Just don't rely on it as a full breakfast or lunch- would definitely leave you still hungry
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
This tastes yummy, but it's pretty pricey. I don't know if i want to continue to spend a $1.00 on each yogurt. I eat yogurt for breakfast, and i feel like it's more affordable to buy the larger tubs, or more affordably priced ones, than this
Miira A.
This product does not taste like anything. I tried this in the morning the day after I bought it. I felt like I didn't eat anything that morning at all. So I don't recommend this yogurt to anyone. Unless you like to feel like your starving.
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
The whips are my favorite of this brand. It doesn't compare to any other brand! It's an amazing product for an amazing price also. It taste so light and fluffy. It doesn't even taste or feel like you're eating yogurt....taste like dessert!
JasonAmy S.
Dothan
Great flavor.  Good value.  Entire family likes.  Creamy. I Bought at publix and at Wal-Mart.  Very good.  Lots of other flavors to choose from. Repeat consumer.  This brand is my favorite by far.
Allison H.
Massapequa, NY
This yogurt is so delicious! I tend to be very picky with food and only like specific things. I don't like the texture of more liquid yogurts so I tried this one. It is very light and fluffy. This yogurt will be forever my go to yogurt.
Jenna B.
Battletown, KY
My favorite Yoplait product! It is increasingly difficult to find this product in stores, but I love it because it seems to just melt in your mouth. It tastes like a decadent dessert and I have to be careful not to eat too many at once!