BY YOPLAIT

Marisa E.
While I love the original Yoplait yogurts, the whipped versions are even better. The combination of flavor and the airy texture make for a great yogurt. I love this flavor the most and it makes for a perfect light breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Helene S.
Reading, PA
I am not a fan of the texture of the whips. I have never seen another yogurt like this one. These are slightly more expensive than the originals, but they are still affordable. I don’t like these, mainly because the texture, but the taste is really good!
Rachel N.
North Bingham, PA
I do not like yogurt however my kids love it! These are great priced and usually can always find a good sale on them. I buy these frequently for my children as a quick snack or for their lunch pail. The orange and strawberry is their favorite!
Dennisha G.
United States
This yogurt isn't like no ordinary yogurt especially flavor of strawberry.thw price of this yogurt is very affordable and really keep you fit and healthy if you keep eating it for your to go snack or after you exercise and get hungry!!!!!!!!!
Lilly M.
Jansville
If you are looking for some frosting to eat then this is for you! This yogurt taste exactly like frosting and its way better for you! I love eating this at school during class! I would totally buy this again!
Raven H.
Fresno, CA
these are literally my absolute favorite breakfast just by themselves by far i've been so sad because i can't find them anywhere near me anymore and i can't find anything comparable. it's awesome because they are so yummy and good for you too
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
It’s a good in my opinion just to have for a snack and stuff it is healthy I eat it after a work out it’s soft and creamy strawberry flavor is the best in my opinion you could definitely put different fruits in with it and bananas with granola
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
These are super yummy and you can get them pretty cheap most of the time. They are great for breakfast on the go or to throw in a lunch bag. My family loves them. They are pretty filling also. I definitely would recommend this brand and flavor
Courtney W.
I love the taste and texture of these. My main complaint is that it's kind of fragile. What I mean is that the texture gets funky if you leave them out of the refrigerator at all (sometimes even just from the ride home from the grocery store).
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
The whips are my favorite of this brand. It doesn't compare to any other brand! It's an amazing product for an amazing price also. It taste so light and fluffy. It doesn't even taste or feel like you're eating yogurt....taste like dessert!