BY YOPLAIT

Simone R.
Charleston, IL
This has been one of my favorites since childhood. It is thick, creamy, and sweet. I even freeze it sometimes, because it is capable of mimicking ice cream. Granola is also amazing with this. It is available at your local Walmart for $1. Amazing!
Amanda T.
buckeye
My kids love this stuff. It’s good, healthy and most grocery stores Carrey it. It’s a little over a dollar which is pricey to me for one container of yogurt. However, the price is worth getting my kids to eat healthy so I will continue to buy it.
Mia T.
One of my favorite yogurts! The strawberry flavor is great, not too sweet or too artificial. It's light from the air whipped into it, a perfect and low calorie snack!
Ada H.
I love the sweet take of Yoplait because it' like having dessert without all the calories. I don' think it has the "buttermilk" taste that a lot of yogurts have. It' my favorite. I love that it's not expensive and there is such variety
Marisa E.
While I love the original Yoplait yogurts, the whipped versions are even better. The combination of flavor and the airy texture make for a great yogurt. I love this flavor the most and it makes for a perfect light breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Helene S.
Reading, PA
I am not a fan of the texture of the whips. I have never seen another yogurt like this one. These are slightly more expensive than the originals, but they are still affordable. I don’t like these, mainly because the texture, but the taste is really good!
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
It’s a good in my opinion just to have for a snack and stuff it is healthy I eat it after a work out it’s soft and creamy strawberry flavor is the best in my opinion you could definitely put different fruits in with it and bananas with granola
Dennisha G.
United States
This yogurt isn't like no ordinary yogurt especially flavor of strawberry.thw price of this yogurt is very affordable and really keep you fit and healthy if you keep eating it for your to go snack or after you exercise and get hungry!!!!!!!!!
Lilly M.
Jansville
If you are looking for some frosting to eat then this is for you! This yogurt taste exactly like frosting and its way better for you! I love eating this at school during class! I would totally buy this again!
Courtney W.
I love the taste and texture of these. My main complaint is that it's kind of fragile. What I mean is that the texture gets funky if you leave them out of the refrigerator at all (sometimes even just from the ride home from the grocery store).