BY YOPLAIT

Jessica S.
Lockport, NY
Very light and airy texture but filled with much flavor that one may not expect from a small, simple yogurt. The strawberry taste reminds me of a strawberry pie without all the calories associated with it. The cost remains in the same ballpark of similar yogurt product but does remain slightly on the high side of costs for the value of the product. Will continue to buy said product and keep it in my daily breakfast or snack routine.
Christina K.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the whipped yogurt!!! My favorite flavor is strawberry. It is not expensive at all. I would recommend this to anyone who loves yogurt. This brand is so much better than others I have tried. You need this yogurt!!!!
Ashley H.
Leitchfield, KY
I love the whip!! It's so fluffy and creamy tasting!! You won't be disappointed with buying this. So worth the cost and it's taste like a creamy marshmallow. Good price too and sometimes you can catch it onsale!!
Ashleigh K.
Rexburg, ID
the whips are such a cool consistency for yogurt. they aren't as filling but i love how it feels in my mouth. usually i buy these at the store when they are 10/$10 and i think it's worth it. the flavors are really good
DeCaria D.
N Little Rock, AR
I didn’t like this product. Too watery and the texture was horrible. I didnt care for it. It reminded me of something very artificial. If you are a big yogurt fan, you may like it but I particularly didn’t. I dont even like yogurt but it wasn’t horrible
Olivia C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this yogurt! Strawberry flavor has always been my favorite and the consistency of the yogurt is a little weird to most but I really don’t mind it. I always get these at Walmart or Kroger, I have never seen them anywhere else
Shek H.
columbia
I would recommend this product ! It’s great with a lift taste . Fruity and worth the buy . It was my first time trying and I would definitely say go for it ! Healthy great price and the taste is light . Not too much
Joselin M.
Galveston
I love strawberry and better in yogurt I love it for a snack at lunch or if you are in a diet you could eat this and it is good and healthy at the same time and the best part is you can find it in any grocery store.
Ashley K.
Commerce
I love this stuff! This is one of my favourite yogurts and for the price it is great! Kroger almost always has these on sale and I buy it all the time. It lasts a long time in the fridge so I can buy a lot at once.
Maggie S.
I love this yogurt, it’s light and airy and I love adding granola to it. I like that’s it’s really affordable and healthy. My favorite flavor is the strawberry one. I have been eating this brand since I was a baby!