BY YOPLAIT

Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I really enjoy the flavor of this product. I think they hit the nail on the head with every flavor of this product. But the texture is a little weird for me. Maybe I'm alone, but it's not as creamy as I would have liked, and a little too...moussey, I guess.
Rae D.
Okay, these are some of my absolute favorites! I love Whips because I feel like I'm eating dessert, but I don't have to feel guilty or be filled with immediate regret after going crazy on some of these yogurts! My kids enjoy them too, so that's an easy pro!
Paige 💞.
germantown
It is very tasty ! Yoplait is a quick grab and go yogurt on the go ! I buy it at Walmart and target ! It healthy and yummy !! It differentiates with taste ! Depending if you get strawberry or banana ! I would buy it many more times ! My family loves it !!
Sunnie M.
John Day
This is seriously the best yogurt I've ever eaten. Like it doesn't seem that special but it literally taste like strawberry cheesecake to me. It's one of the cheapest yogurts you can get yet it's by far the best flavor out there. Try it!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥
Ashley J.
Wonderful taste. Very light. Great for an afternoon snack or something sweet to eat. Very affordable. Taste just like strawberries. Very delish and and good flavor with every bite. Will buy this product again the next time I go to the grocery store.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
I actually really used to love the yoplait whips. I even put it in the freezer before for yogurt ice cream kinda feel. I don't think theres any other yogurt that is whipped I could be wrong. But I loved the texture of this product and would definitely try it again
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
O.M.G. I love love love this flavor. My favorite way to eat this is by putting it into the freezer. The texture is just amazing! Whoever came up with the idea of whips was just brilliant! This is very sweet though, that's the only problem, but it also is like a healthy dessert.
Sarah C.
Catawba Island
This yogurt is better than all the others because it is light and fluffy. I like that it is easy to purchase at Walmart and they always have it in stock. It is less than 1$ and usually goes on sale. I will definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Shell G.
Best yogurt ever and will always be an original brand! It taste just as what the flavor is and it's very satisfying. I'm a repeat consumer with the brand. It's very affordable in my opinion and worth it. Just my favorite yogurt to go to when I'm craving.
Monica D.
Brownsville
The consistency f this yogurt was not like mousse at all. It has a weird airy foam consistency that was not appealing at all. Maybe the other flavors taste much better, but strawberry no.
I didn't like the flavor, taste, or consistency of this yogurt.