BY YOPLAIT

Trelle L.
Baton Rouge
Strawberry is the best in flavor , I love yoplait yogurt. The taste is extraordinary and leaves the best after taste after every scoop.  The only yogurt I buy, hands down the best yogurt company. It's also very healthy. I would absolutey be buying this product again
Emily E.
Dallas
I really love the taste in this yogurt ..They have many different fun and yummy flavors to choose from.Yogurt is good and it's also a light snack to munch on.Its very affordable and has a nice creamy texture to it ,kind of like pudding ,I would definitely buy it again.
tommy s.
Kingsport, TN
this strawberry yogurt mousse is as good as it gets in the yogurt genre.  the taste is impeccably mixed to bring the vivid taste of strawberries and sweet yogurt to a heady climax of the palate.  it simply tastes so very good that it is indeed unforgettable.
Samantha A.
Beckley, WV
This is one of the best yogurts I’ve eaten. I have bought these yoghurts several times and they’re always so good. I usually only get the whips but I occasionally find some regular yogurt I like. The strawberry flavor whips is delicious. It’s hard to just eat one.
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
These are the only yogurt products that I really like. It's unlike the rest. The light, airy yogurt is amazing, and my daughter loves them as well. Absolutely affordable, and it doesn't have that aftertaste of yogurt but it is still good for you so I'm all about that!
Amanda T.
Chariton
The whips are one of my go too for breakfast or snack at work. I love how light and fluffy they are and not bitter like some yogurt. Yes the price is just right. I actually did recommend them to my coworker and she loves them too. I dont have a picture at this time.
Kimberly T.
Plano, TX
I love Yoplait Whipped yogurt. I do not like regular yogurt  something about the texture however whipped yogurt is fresh and delicious.  I enjoy the strawberry and key lime   The chocolate is good but my favorite was the raspberry chocolate which I cannot find anymore
Jordan B.
Berryville
The Yoplait whips are my favorite yogurt! Strawberry is also my favorite out of all the whips too! I love how light and fluffy the yogurt is. The texture and the flavour is what draws me in. They're also great on calories and sugar intake. The price is amazing too!
Jenna B.
Cavalier, ND
I really like yoplait yogurt whips. I'm kind of obsessed with them, because they taste great, they are light, and sometimes I don't want fruit in my yogurt, so this is a great product. I'm not a fan of all of the flavors, but strawberry is definitely my favorite!
Lauren B.
Hatboro, PA
My mother used to give these to me as a dessert and I never complained! It's the consistency of a mousse with the flavor of strawberry ice cream. It tastes great and the texture is great. This and the orange cream are so good, I'll have to try some more flavors!