BY YOPLAIT

Erica P.
Addison, TX
Whips yogurt reminds me of a dessert. It is creamy, fluffy and delicious! My favorite yogurt for sure. They have many different flavors and some "seasonal" or "limited" flavors which I've had good experiences with as well. You can buy them at any grocery store. Definitely worth a try
Grayson B.
This is so good it almost tricks me into thinking it's dessert. The whipped texture is very pleasing. Because it is whipped it is very lightweight. It is sweet and creamy and makes for a good snack or dessert. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a sweet snack.
Mary F.
Ohio
This isn’t my favorite but overall it tastes good. I recommend the regular strawberry instead of whipped but they both taste very good. I but them at Kroger, they aren’t terribly priced but I wouldn’t buy them constantly. I wouldn’t buy this flavor again but definitely others.
Anndrea R.
I love the rich cream flavor of the strawberry yogurt cup. This product is very affordable and not expensive at all. It has a nice strawberry flavor when you take a bite. This is a product you want to share with your family members and friends. Go get this product!  Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Karen S.
My mom used to buy that for me but I don’t really eat them that much because you’re not a good but they’re good like it tases like like the strawberry or not that good OK I would not recommend so yeah
Laiken G.
Mobile, AL
I love this stuff. I always put it in with granola and eat it as a parfait. It's so yummy and keeps my full until lunch. I love the variety and flavor. Some yogurts taste bland and sour and this is sweet! It's really cheap as well which helps! I will buy this product again!
Alex S.
Classic yogurt! I absolutely love the texture of the Whipped yogurt. It is light and airy while still being flavorful. Whenever these go on sale I usually buy 5 or so. I wish they came out with more interesting flavors, I think a pomegranate flavor in this would be lovely!
Braydon P.
Cincinnati
This is not my favourite but I would say this tastes good. This yogurt tastes like one of my favourite fruits which is strawberries. This compares to other products like gogurt and I think it’s better that gogurt because I don’t like the thought of drinking yogurt. I buy this product at local grocery stores such as Walmart.
Harley W.
Queen Creek, AZ
The texture is definitely different but it's really cool because it melts in your mouth and there's almost like little bubbles in it which feel super cool. The flavor is good, im just not a super fan of strawberry but it still had a good flavor that wasn't to over powering.
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I like the Whips! a little more than the regular but they're both great! This yogurt is very soft and light, I can get a lot of individual ones for a cheap price at Walmart. I eat one with my breakfast.