BY YOPLAIT

Terilea P.
Evansville
I am a picky eater but when I found this yogurt I found a new snack favorite. The texture was soft and fluffy. It did not leave a film in my mouth. It was full of flavor!
Irene J.
Austin
This is my husbands favorite for a quick snack either in the morning or evening. He said there are real strawberries in it! Taste great and sweet which is what he loves.
Samantha D.
hudson
I tried this because it caught my attention. The flavor was good, but I don’t exactly like the texture. I’m a texture person and prefer to just have the regular yogurt.
Maribel H.
Wichita Falls
The balance between yogurt and fruit is perfect. The yogurt is light and sweet and makes for a perfect snack. It’s very well priced, especially in a multipack setting!
Natalie M.
Glendale, AZ
This is a delicious breakfast on the go, when you feel like you need a snack its great. I love adding oatmeal to it. Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
I really had high hopes for this yogurt, but it was a let down for me . The price for it is very low which is good, but my personal opinion is that this yogurt wasn’t what I was expecting.
iliana G.
dallas,texas
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had this yogurt for years! It’s a healthy light weight snack that contains certain yeast that helps breakdown certain bacteria in your body.And tastes very sweet!
Morgan E.
clinton
Purchased at: Walmart
So good and is just like eating a dessert but healthy! I love yoplait yogurt and it’s in fact the only brand of yogurt I like. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Stephanie W.
Portage
Love the airy light texture of the whipped yogurt. I’m a huge strawberry fan so I always buy the strawberry mist. Always great sales on yoplait and the taste is great.
Alexis
Fluffy, mousse texture. Very affordable, comes in many different flavors. Personally don’t like the product but they have other types of yogurts made from this brand.
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?