BY YOPLAIT

Faith M.
santa clara
Love this as a easy snack whenever I feel hungry. Very affordable and usually there are deals on them. Most of the time I but yogurt it’s yoplait. They have many different flavors and definitely love this one and the peach one!!
Ranem N.
arlington
This yoplait yogurt is quite nice I enjoy this brand a lot. I purchased my yoplait yogurt at my local Costco. This yogurt it very affordable. It great value. I love this yogurt I wouldn’t add anything else to it. I would definitely repurchase.
Katie C.
Paragould, AR
I know yogurt is a great food to eat, but sometimes I have a bit of problem with the texture. I was thrilled when Yoplait came out with the Whips line! I'm particularly fond of the Strawberry Mist flavor. The texture is much more palatable than regular yogurt, but the health benefits are still there. I would love to see even more flavor options!
Megan S.
This yogurt is fantastic. I’m not a huge fan of yogurt but for some reason the whip yogurt almost feels like you are eating ice cream. It sort of like melts In your mouth. There is. O chucks so it safe for little kids and maybe even babies.
Grayson S.
Troy, MI
Absolutely love this yogurt! It’s a perfect on the go snack when I’m going to my classes or to work. It’s really convenient in size and fits in my cup holder in the car for when I’m really in a rush! Love the taste!
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I really enjoy the Whips brand. Yoplait has a bunch of flavors that are very delicious. My whole family loves these yogurts and I don't think I'll ever stop seeing them. They are very easy to eat and are a great source of calcium and vitamins! I will be buying these again!!
Angela H.
Newberry, SC
This is the best yogurt I have ever tasted it is whipped and is very thick and is very good and is also very affordable and the good value of it is great for people that who don't like yogurt. So yoga that you can eat and wanting to taste like yogurt
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
This is absolutely delicious and so light and sweet. This will always be a favorite of mine and honestly when I go grocery shopping I'm definitely picking up a ton of these when I go. This is the perfect little snack if you're wanting something deserty especially if you live a healthier life style or you're on a diet
Kayla LaRoche |.
Dover NH
The Yoplait Whips have been my favorite yogurt since I was very little. The texture is so satisfying and the taste is incredible. It is such a light and airy snack, I always wished I had more. The chocolate flavors make you feel like you're eating chocolate mousse and would make a great healthy dessert.
Milly M.
Cranston ri
This is an awesome yogurt I love the flavor the texture of it and I would definitely recommend it. I also love the same one but with flavor of banana in it and it taste really good this is definitely something to buy..