BY YOPLAIT

Lauren v.
Bayonne
The flavors are great. I always bring one to work with me to snack on before lunch. The price is amazing especially since I am always on a budget. Yoplait is my go to brand, I have tried similar but they are the best.
Jessica M.
Gallipolis
I don't personally eat the yogurt I purchase. I buy it for my daughter. However there is only three flavors she will eat of this brand. This being one of her favorite flavors she will eat it all day if I let her. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner!!! The price is very affordable. And I would really reccomend it to any parents. Most children love yogurt and 9 times out of 10 give them Yoplait and they will love it.
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
Decent yogurt. It has a good amount of flavor, but it is also crazy high in added sugars, etc. If it wasn't marketed as a health food I would give it a higher rating, but it is. A good tasting treat, but don't be fooled that it is "good" for you either. If you're looking for a healthy and good tasting yogurt I recommend Okios triple zero. If I'm buying yogurt for myself that's my new go to!
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
Y'all need to freeze these overnight and have them as a dessert or a snack because they are deeelicious 8D Wow, I have been freezing these for years and enjoying them that way. Of course they're delicious without the freezing, and I'd eat them normal if that's what I wanted to do. The texture and flavor is right on and I love, love, love these. So light and fluffy and satisfying.
jasmine H.
It was yummy has a creamy taste and good flavor and it will be okay and it doesn't really compare to anyone. I buy it at Walgreens and Albertsons and Smith. I am a repeat consumer I always be loyal to yoplait.
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Courtney H.
Gadsden, AL
I love this yogurt! My son and I both eat this every single day. Yogurt has probiotics in it to help your stomach so I highly recommend this. Tasted yummy and stays good a while.
Charlea M.
Caro
I am definitely not a fan of this kind of yogurt, I have tried it before and he whipped texture is just terrible for me. It almost feels like I’m eating cottage cheese that has been left out and become extremely soft. I have a thing about textures and this one is one of the worst. The flavor is delicious but the texture is not. I will definitely not be purchasing again.
Paula P.
Edinburg, PA
This is my favorite flavor but I love them all. It taste like a sweet treat. It's perfect when you have to eat something fast when your on the run. I love this for a treat. Kids would never know they aren't a treat so their perfect for a snack for the whole family
Juliana A.
Waukegan, IL
I love the taste of this yogurt because I can mixed with cereals and milk. So, the strawberry flavor with my favorite cereals are everything to my portion of the day. Also, all the vitamins are fundamental, so really like it. I believe is affordable and usually I buy it in packages. Furthermore, my day goes smoothie thanks to the flavor and the nutrition of this product. And also, it is good for the protein you need during the day. I recommend this yogurt and don’t forget that the protein, calcium, and vitamin C are fundamental.
Heather P.
I am not usually much of a yogurt fan besides a select few, but when I came across Yoplait Whips I fell in love! I absolutely loooove their strawberry whips yogurt. It is so light and airy while still compacting I’m so much flavor and amazing textures from start to finish! Looking for something to spice up your yogurt game definitely give Yoplait Whips a try!