BY YOPLAIT

Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I like different kinds of yogurt, but I'll have to say that Yoplait Whips yogurt is my all time favorite! They have a large variety of flavors and they even include chocolate in there so it makes it like you are getting to have a great dessert while still keeping it healthy and low in calories. They make these in the light variety and the regular so you can find the ones that you like the best. These are also great to freeze and have as a frozen yogurt snack.
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
I love that they offer so many different flavors to choose from, but the strawberry flavor is definitely my favorite. I think strawberry is a go to flavor for many people. There is the perfect amount of strawberry pieces in the yogurt and if you mix it well you get an even amount of flavor in each bite. I love that you can eat these treats and not feel guilty about it later. They are filling and healthy! Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt
Lizbet V.
houston, TX
it’s sooo good and for good price u can get it at any groceries what i think is that yogurts taste the same but this one different i consider getting one at least and trying it i would definitely buy it again
Andriela B.
Allentown , PA
Spectacular has a very good flavor I love when tasting it has such a peculiar flavor that until now has been my favorite Although I also like vanilla but I like strawberry but I love it so I recommend IT
Lauren v.
Bayonne
The flavors are great. I always bring one to work with me to snack on before lunch. The price is amazing especially since I am always on a budget. Yoplait is my go to brand, I have tried similar but they are the best.
Jessica M.
Gallipolis
I don't personally eat the yogurt I purchase. I buy it for my daughter. However there is only three flavors she will eat of this brand. This being one of her favorite flavors she will eat it all day if I let her. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner!!! The price is very affordable. And I would really reccomend it to any parents. Most children love yogurt and 9 times out of 10 give them Yoplait and they will love it.
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
Decent yogurt. It has a good amount of flavor, but it is also crazy high in added sugars, etc. If it wasn't marketed as a health food I would give it a higher rating, but it is. A good tasting treat, but don't be fooled that it is "good" for you either. If you're looking for a healthy and good tasting yogurt I recommend Okios triple zero. If I'm buying yogurt for myself that's my new go to!
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
Y'all need to freeze these overnight and have them as a dessert or a snack because they are deeelicious 8D Wow, I have been freezing these for years and enjoying them that way. Of course they're delicious without the freezing, and I'd eat them normal if that's what I wanted to do. The texture and flavor is right on and I love, love, love these. So light and fluffy and satisfying.
jasmine H.
It was yummy has a creamy taste and good flavor and it will be okay and it doesn't really compare to anyone. I buy it at Walgreens and Albertsons and Smith. I am a repeat consumer I always be loyal to yoplait.
Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Courtney H.
Gadsden, AL
I love this yogurt! My son and I both eat this every single day. Yogurt has probiotics in it to help your stomach so I highly recommend this. Tasted yummy and stays good a while.