BY YOPLAIT

Jenave P.
The flavor given by To plait Whips is amazing. When thee yogurt is put in your mouth, it melts away. Though the flavor isn't gone and there's no funny after taste.
Danielle B.
Buffalo
I love this yogurt! I try to keep a few in the refrigerator for breakfast and I keep a few and the freezer for late-night snacks, it's frozen yogurt the easy way.
Dominique G.
Valparaiso
by far is my favorite so far would definitely recommend buying this flavor as well. I love how you can also put these in the freezer and eat them Frozen if you choose to and they come out pretty good I always buy this flavor it's super yummy........
Lacey B.
Light and creamy texture and great flavor choices. I snack throughout my day and eat these almost every day. Perfect for mornings, afternoon, or late night snack.
Carolina L.
Modesto
I love this yogurt because many other yogurts make my stomach hurt but this one has been working out just great! Is cheap and healthy and is a great quick snack!
Kelley M.
Beaumont
Purchased at: Walmart
It tastes better than the peaches and cream, but the texture does nothing for me. Strawberry is the go-to flavor, but the texture of the whipped yogurt, is a no.
Estefani P.
Bridgeton
Purchased at: Walmart
I like trying out sweet things, it’s healthy of course and the flavor is sweet, too sweet though. But it’s not that bad at all. Available in any grocery store, and affordable too!!!
cassandra m.
FLORENCE, MS
I love yogurt. I can eat it just about anytime. My absolute favorite are the whips. They are so light and fluffy and the taste will have you eating more than one
Kimber C.
Phenix City , AL
This is the yogurt that I like to turn to when I’m really just wanting something easy on my stomach or not to filling and the taste with the bits of strawberries are just amazing !
Glenda l.
I love this yogurt so much, I eat it every morning and every night before i go to bed. Definitely love the strawberry and the taste of it all ! Recommend to anyone who's interested
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?