BY YOPLAIT

Genesis R.
Riverdale, GA
I am not a huge fan of yogurt but this one right here has to be the only one I like. My favorite flavor is the strawberry one. The texture on this is so amazing and fluffy. They are very affordable and defiantly worth to try. They have a great assortment of flavors.
Courtney C.
Grove city
This yogurt is very delicious. It is thick and fluffy texture. I would definitely eat it again but it is a little pricey. It has that little hint of strawberry taste to it. I would recommend it to you if you want to splurge on yogurt.
Patricia L.
This Yoplait mousse is so good, unfortunately I can only get it at Walmart for some reason other stores I usually shop at do not carry it. It’s so delicious, I only wish it had less sugar so I don’t feel so guilty when I eat it.
Theresa L.
saint paul
I love the Yoplait whipped yogurts. I prefer them over the regular yogurts because the are lighter. My kids love them to. Strawberry is a go to. They almost taste like a desert which is nice because it satisfies my sweet tooth.
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
I have been eating this yogurt since I was in third grade so it reminds me of my childhood. The texture is like a cloud and it’s so fun to eat and tastes delicious! I have been a customer for many years and will continue to be!
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
Amazing Taste!!!! Sooo good!! I always go back to this, even after having it for awhile... it’s that good! Anyone who hasn’t tried it definitely needs to give it a taste. I think it’s a very good price, for an amazing product!
Rachel W.
Holland
So yummy! Love this yogurt! It’s like eating a fancy desert for a lot less money and less calories! I purchased this product from my local Meijer! Definitely purchase this again and again! Would also recommend this to others!
Evelyn H.
HOUSTON, TX
I think this type of yogurt is good because it has the strawberry inside also which is good value it has a really good flavor their might be other products of food similar but I think this one taste better and also the peach one taste even better they have really good flavors specially the originals I recommend you to buy this and you can eat this in the morning or any time
Lena L.
Tacoma
I buy this every few months, if not every month. I love everything about this yogurt. Starting from little bits of fruit to smooth, gentle yogurt is all I’m asking for in a good yogurt! Having yogurt in our fridge is a must!
Miranda N.
Fort Worth
It has the most amazing and rich taste I love the taste and how well it goes while I’m eating it! I bought a pack at Walmart and I loved it! You get what you payed for am i right? I would choose this over any other.