BY YOPLAIT

nareh a.
United states
I love this yogurt. So light and fluffy and delicious. I like to have this as a snack. I always buy the strawberry mousse because I love strawberry. It is so delicious and light. The perfect snack.
Alexis J.
Yoplait comes in many different flavors in many different types of textures light,whipped how ever u like it and they are healthy for you and your kids or family/friends!
Lisa J.
Gastonia
Like all of the Yoplait Whips, the Strawberry is fantastic! BIG taste in a little package, great texture, and so convenient for children to access and handle. Five stars!
Amber J.
I loved the YoPlait whips. They are some of my favorite snacks. The flavors are always great & never overwhelming. I really enjoy the consistency of the whips options as well!
Jessica L.
manchester
These are amazing the texture reminds me of ice cream and it really hits the spot if you have a sweet tooth! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Irene J.
Austin
This is my husbands favorite for a quick snack either in the morning or evening. He said there are real strawberries in it! Taste great and sweet which is what he loves.
Samantha D.
hudson
I tried this because it caught my attention. The flavor was good, but I don’t exactly like the texture. I’m a texture person and prefer to just have the regular yogurt.
Morgan E.
clinton
Purchased at: Walmart
So good and is just like eating a dessert but healthy! I love yoplait yogurt and it’s in fact the only brand of yogurt I like. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Julie N.
Edmond , OK
I really had high hopes for this yogurt, but it was a let down for me . The price for it is very low which is good, but my personal opinion is that this yogurt wasn’t what I was expecting.
Maribel H.
Wichita Falls
The balance between yogurt and fruit is perfect. The yogurt is light and sweet and makes for a perfect snack. It’s very well priced, especially in a multipack setting!