BY YOPLAIT

Alexus M.
Henderson
Omg! This yogurt is amazing. Really really fluffy and nice texture. Very affordable and worth every penny!! Taste like a strawberry field haha! Repeat customer here, would def buy again
Zoli K.
Harrisonburg
This yogurt is so fluffy and delicious. When you eat it it just melts right in your mouth. Are usually buy this yogurt at Walmart but you can get it at any grocery store. And I would say it is on the healthy side, it is just absolutely great!!
Mattie B.
Ripley, WV
whips reminds me of a desert, that’s good for you. it’s so good and light! but doesn’t taste light at all. i’ve never had a yogurt with this texture before and i’m OBSESSED
nareh a.
United states
I love this yogurt. So light and fluffy and delicious. I like to have this as a snack. I always buy the strawberry mousse because I love strawberry. It is so delicious and light. The perfect snack.
Alexis J.
Yoplait comes in many different flavors in many different types of textures light,whipped how ever u like it and they are healthy for you and your kids or family/friends!
Lisa J.
Gastonia
Like all of the Yoplait Whips, the Strawberry is fantastic! BIG taste in a little package, great texture, and so convenient for children to access and handle. Five stars!
Amber J.
I loved the YoPlait whips. They are some of my favorite snacks. The flavors are always great & never overwhelming. I really enjoy the consistency of the whips options as well!
Jessica L.
manchester
These are amazing the texture reminds me of ice cream and it really hits the spot if you have a sweet tooth! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Irene J.
Austin
This is my husbands favorite for a quick snack either in the morning or evening. He said there are real strawberries in it! Taste great and sweet which is what he loves.
Samantha D.
hudson
I tried this because it caught my attention. The flavor was good, but I don’t exactly like the texture. I’m a texture person and prefer to just have the regular yogurt.