BY YOPLAIT

Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
My favorite flavor of this is the strawberry. I like the whips because they don't have any pieces of fruit in them. I like the flavors but I can't stand the actual fruit lol
Emily I.
Vonore, Tn
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this yogurt! Keeps me full for the morning and it is super quick too! Taste good and is healthy for you. Take it on the go and it doesn’t even cause a mess
Sam R.
Killeen
I love the flavored whipped yogurt more than any regular kind. The whipped kinds texture does not bother me like regular kinds. They aren't the healthiest but it's better than not eating yogurt at all considering the health benefits.
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
I love the whipps. it taste so good and they’re so light. I could eat like five of them in one sitting. I buy them all the time at Walmart and they’re super affordable. I definitely recommend it to others.
Nanny J.
Pana
Love the creamy taste of strawberry’s! Lite and easy to take with me on the go! Very affordable! Bought it at my local grocery store   Would recommend to friends
Savannah t.
Houston
I love that is not that sweet and that it tastes so yummy not to mention I love when every freeze them and they also make my mouth watery when ever i think of eating them .
Sarah B.
I’m really picky when it comes to food, especially yogurt. I’m not a fan of fruit pieces in my yogurt so this is perfect for me! I only wish the containers were bigger lol
Ariel M.
Aurora
This used to be my girl my favorite yogurt before she died and it's my favorite yogurt now I will recommend this to anybody it will make you happy Joy Formidable cheap a dollar for the yogurt
Cynita H.
Gardendale
It taste really good my nephew love it. I will buy it again and again. They li kn e blueberry, strawberry, and banana. They have tried other flavors but the prefer thise.
Alicia J.
Liverpool, NY
I love this brand and have been purchasing it for a few years. The sugar content is a bit higher than I prefer for my breakfast but that’s why I only eat a few a month as a special treat. They taste amazing!
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?