BY YOPLAIT

Sarah B.
I’m really picky when it comes to food, especially yogurt. I’m not a fan of fruit pieces in my yogurt so this is perfect for me! I only wish the containers were bigger lol
Ariel M.
Aurora
This used to be my girl my favorite yogurt before she died and it's my favorite yogurt now I will recommend this to anybody it will make you happy Joy Formidable cheap a dollar for the yogurt
Cynita H.
Gardendale
It taste really good my nephew love it. I will buy it again and again. They li kn e blueberry, strawberry, and banana. They have tried other flavors but the prefer thise.
Alicia J.
Liverpool, NY
I love this brand and have been purchasing it for a few years. The sugar content is a bit higher than I prefer for my breakfast but that’s why I only eat a few a month as a special treat. They taste amazing!
Kristi W.
Carriere, MS
This one was pretty good. I've only bought them one time. I put one in the freezer and ate it like frozen yogurt. The flavor was good. The frozen yogurt was a big hit with my kids!
Tara B.
Pine Bluff
I love this yogurt!!! It is so good. The price is good an my kids love to eat it as a after school snack.it is also good as just something to stop a sweet tooth craving.
Julie S.
Blue Mound
This has a good flavor, however I’m not a fan of the whipped consistency. Is spongy feeling and not as smooth as yogurt should be. Seems like more air and less product.
Laly P.
Alabama
Purchased at: Walmart
It was ok Yoplait Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt 46 it didn’t take like the original it tasted a lil different Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Dee D.
I love the Yoplait whip strawberry mist yogurt. The value of the product is amazingly affordable. In comparison to other products it is way better. It taste like a strawberry whip cream. Very good. I would definitely purchase this again. I love it.
sophia s.
Purchased at: Target
this whip strawberry yogurt is delicious! Yoplait is my go-to yogurt brand and the texture is so fluffy and the burst of strawberry flavor is a great way to start the day. i would recommend.