BY YOPLAIT

Kandace A.
Berrien Springs, MI
Whipped yogurt is LIFE! I loveeee the texture of this yogurt. The flavor is rich and natural and the whipped texture makes it so rich that it melts in your mouth! It’s the perfect way to start my day!
Kelly M.
I love yogurt and the whips are my absolute favorite. Makes you feel like you are having a dessert. I think these are much better than the regular ones my son loves them.
Elizabeth J.
East Wareham, MA
I’m loving these whips yogurts! They taste great and the consistency is good as well! They are good for when you want a healthy snack that doesn’t taste like a healthy snack.
Sam R.
Killeen
I love the flavored whipped yogurt more than any regular kind. The whipped kinds texture does not bother me like regular kinds. They aren't the healthiest but it's better than not eating yogurt at all considering the health benefits.
Courtney L.
Staunton
This brand of yogurt is my go to. I love the variety of flavors when I want to change it up a bit. Very affordable. Most of the time they’re on sale at the stores I shop at.
Monique P.
Crest Hill, IL
My favorite flavor of this is the strawberry. I like the whips because they don't have any pieces of fruit in them. I like the flavors but I can't stand the actual fruit lol
Emily I.
Vonore, Tn
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this yogurt! Keeps me full for the morning and it is super quick too! Taste good and is healthy for you. Take it on the go and it doesn’t even cause a mess
Nanny J.
Pana
Love the creamy taste of strawberry’s! Lite and easy to take with me on the go! Very affordable! Bought it at my local grocery store   Would recommend to friends
Ashley E.
arkadelphia
I love the whipps. it taste so good and they’re so light. I could eat like five of them in one sitting. I buy them all the time at Walmart and they’re super affordable. I definitely recommend it to others.
Savannah t.
Houston
I love that is not that sweet and that it tastes so yummy not to mention I love when every freeze them and they also make my mouth watery when ever i think of eating them .