BY YOPLAIT

Alicia M.
If I am being fully honest this yogurt is very refreshing and has many great health benifits. If anyone would like to try this product but don't know what they're getting into , I would highly recommend it.
Melinda E.
Walloon Lake
I am not sure if the yoplait whips are one of the variety of lite yogurts yoplait produces. To me all the different whips flavor have an artificial sweetener after taste to them.
Markita M.
Hazelwood, MO
The mousse has a great texture! The feeling in your mouth is indescribable! This yogart tastes like no other! The flavor is perfect. The price is nice and you will be satisfied!
Payton P.
St. Gabriel
I like the strawberry yogurt because it’s really smooth and thick. I like that it has chunks of real strawberry in it. It’s good for you and it’s a quick healthy snack. I would recommend this yogurt brand.
Ginna D.
Miami Beach
Purchased at: Publix
Very delicious, my children are love it, and me too. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Yogurt our favorite Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt necesitamos maaaas muchos más rico rico
Ezequiel T.
This yogurt has actual strawberries and it is very tasty and it isn’t too sweet which balances out the flavor. The yogurt taste like strawberries and this yogurt is very affordable and you won’t regret it.
Andrea L.
Tacoma
Giving it a three because I have never tried the whipped kind. Strawberry is always good, and I know it’s good in the regular (not whipped) version, so this can’t be too much different.
Angela R.
Coeburn
Love the strawberry taste of this yogurt. Taste just like strawberry sherbet when you pop it in the freezer for a little bit. It is literally like biting into a strawberry and doesn’t taste overly sweet.
Rita C.
Los Angeles
Yummy and light. Worth buying.
Perfect for a mid day snack. Or to enjoy any time of the day.  Not too sweet just perfect. First time buyer but deff going back for more.
Kim S.
USA
The yogurt is okay. I don't like the consistently of it. Its not as filling as regular yogurt and seems like there isn't nearly as much to the whips as in the original yogurt.