BY YOPLAIT

Anina Ruth K.
ummu. I love all kinds of yogurts you can make a smoothies wit nd a healthy snack wit it its so good. Buy it a store near u. I would recommend this product it taste like vani3la bean nd its so good it melts in ur mouth. Yes i would recommend it. Yes please nest quality u can taste.
Hannah C.
Oak Hill, WV
I don't like the fruit chunks in the original Yoplait because of its texture. So therefore, I love the whips by Yoplait! You don't have to worry about the fruit chunks and their weird textures! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Yum!!!! This yogurt is great for a quick snack before working out. It fills me up and gives me energy, but it doesn’t weigh me down. The flavor is amazing! It’s also affordable when it’s on sale, so I try to pick them up and share with my husband.
Marlen G.
I really enjoy this Yogurt it has a very rich flavor and it is very smooth it has a vanilla mixed with strawberry flavor that makes my mouth water. You can get this product at any grocery store and it is not expensive I would definitely buy this product again and recommend people to get it.
allie R.
Spanaway
This is probably the perfect product! It’s a guilt free option! I always pick some up when I go to Walmart! It’s good for you, and it tastes like I’m eating a special dessert, but it’s the price of my regular yogurt! Worth it if you ask me!
Missy V.
I don’t like yogurt that has chunks of fruit in it and that can be hard to find sometimes, but this doesn’t have any!!!! It’s really light and fluffy which makes it refreshing. It definitely tastes like strawberry and it’s not too sweet or tart!
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
My absolute favorite! Great taste and never overpowering. It fills me up and is very inexpensive. Whips don’t weigh me down like regular yogurt. The color is a pretty pink and makes you want more! Dip strawberries in for a little extra something
Kaitlyn l.
mount morris
I love this yogurt 🍦 since it came out it’s been my favorite. Such a good healthy snack and doesn’t even taste like you’re eating healthy. My kids even love it!!! Which is a huge plus because I hate giving them such unhealthy snacks and this they think is dessert 🍮 lol. Works for me :)
Alexandria S.
This one is more or less more yogurt then strawberry,  the value is what it's worth it's pretty good either way , it taste like more yogurt with a hint of strawberry,  the flavor is like I said more yogurt then strawberry , I don't buy it often but sometimes I do .
Tyler R.
Mount Juliet
My favorite yogurt great taste. Love it in the whips. We buy it from Kroger they always have it in stock. Taste like the original strawberry but with that extra sweetness and whipped creaminess. Definitely will buy over and over again.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?