BY YOPLAIT

Chey M.
Westminster, CA
Great alternative to ice cream, however I don’t personally eat yogurt! Yo-plait isn’t too pricey, it’s reasonable. And I love the variety of flavors it comes in.
Lorena A.
Its super good. Really leaves you with a fruity taste in your mouth. Low in calorie and high in nutrition. We love a good tasty snack. Its conveniently affordable. I would definitely buy again. In fact i still do.
Jennifer E.
Hickory
This yogurt is hands down the best!! So light and fluffy and so so delicious! It’s even better if you pop in the freezer a little bit before eating so it’s extra cold. Best late night snack or quick breakfast ever!
Anthony M.
San Gabriel
I like the tang in this yogurt , i feel it needs less sugar and more real fruits but its pretty tasty the way it is. My son loves it as a after school snack or parfait in the mornings.
jenntay T.
East Orange, NJ
I love this yogurt but they can lose the whip flavor yes this yogurt is healthy i give the whipped ones to my grandma , yes it's affordable, no not expensive this grand is really good but i hate the whipped flavor.
Brittany A.
I love the texture of the whips yogurt. It’s light and fluffy and taste great. Great on the go snack or breakfast. The flavors are yummy and they taste true to the flavor. Convenient item with a good price point.
Danielle V.
I like how light the texture is. It’s fluffy and filling. Strawberry is one of my favorites. I also like peach. I feel they are healthy. I think it’s a much better choice over chocolates or any in healthy snacks.
Cecy S.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Why do I never see these around anymore!?

I love how great they taste, perfect small healthy snack for on the go. If I see them, usually I see them on sale at Ralph's with club card.
April C.
Baxley
This is the only yogurt I will eat! I’m weird and have texture issues but this doesn’t bother me at all. It has a great taste, wonderful texture and it doesn’t break the bank to purchase!!
Afifa A.
Savannah
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the perfect healthy snacks for our bodies! Our bodies need yogurt especially for woman. They have all kinds of good flavors and strawberry is one my favorites. I will always but yoplait! Amazing yogurt