BY YOPLAIT

yahayra e.
San Luis
this is really good and healthy for everyone you should buy this yogurt more often for you and your kids. you can buy it in walmart,albertson's,and other stores in every city you live at.
Laurel S.
these are so yummy i can’t even ❤️❤️ the moose formula and the taste of these are to die for i highly recommend these i buy them all the time at kroger’s and walmart !!!!! they’re always on sell and if you’re dieting they’re great
Em L.
covington, Oh
It’s yogurt but I like it. I love the selection of the different ones, but I love the strawberry ones, and the blueberry. It taste good, but unhealthy maybe that is a good thing. The product itself is inexpensive too!
Mary M.
St.joseph
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the concept of this and how it is like you are earing a dessert not a yogurt that is good for you.Need some thing good for you that taste like a desert this is the yogurt for you.
Carissa G.
Burbank Heights
Great yogurt with a lot of flavor. They are perfect for a morning taste with sweet cream and strawberry. I bought this at Walmart and was very impresssed by the low calories. I loud definitely buy this product again!
Amanda T.
Roswell, NM
Yoplait whips are pretty amazing! I love the texture the taste the variety to choose from as well as they are very greatly priced and decent and of course a great healthy to go to snack!
Emma M.
Statesboro, GA
Yoplait is my favorite type of yogurt. It’s super creamy and delicious. You can get it at almost any store and never breaks the bank! The strawberry flavor is a traditional flavor that always stands the test of time!
Caleb N.
Angier
Great! It made me feel healthy and I’m not, it’s much better than other yogurts, it’s not pricey at all it’s cheap and it has protein and vitamins it’s also organic and taste fresh and that’s what I look for in yogurt
Maggie D.
Memphis, TN
This is the first yogurt I ever ate and enjoyed. It’s pretty affordable and is a pretty good serving size. Unlike the Greek yogurt, I am able to finish the entire container. This product is also good frozen.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I love all the flavors, but strawberry is my favorite. This is so creamy and tastey, you forget it's actually good for you. The cost is extremely affordable. Way cheaper than a bag of chips.