BY YOPLAIT

Nicole B.
Menifee
I absolutely love the whips the texture is good floor is awesome not to expensive makes me feel great and fills me up so prefect for in between meal snacking I recommend if you haven't tired you do
Adrian W.
Purchased at: Safeway
Yoplait has a lot of sugar so I stay away from it usually. The strawberry taste is very candy like. This is an extremely affordable product however has a very sweet taste. Definitely buying it again because I love the smooth whip.
Lanie W.
This is my favorite Yoplait yogurt and can be purchased at most grocery stores. The flavor is amazing and strawberrys are my favorite fruit. It is easy to grab and go to eat when you're in a hurry.
Katherine S.
Laredo
This yogurt has a rich taste to it. The texture is great. I would say that it is worth your money to get. Not to much calories which is great. My favorite flavor has to be strawberry, I would add some granola to it. To spice it up.
Jenna K.
Orange, TX
I love Yoplait! It is smooth and tastes! This brand of yogurt is delicious and affordable. I’m a repeat customer and will continue to purchase! It is healthy and I just love the strawberry flavor!
Marina Y.
Tonawanda, NY
I am not a huge fan of the "whips". The strawberry flavor is super artificial and the consistency of the yogurt is very chalky. Overall, I don't like the flavor or the consistency of this product.
Liz T.
Great flavor. The Whips yogurt is light and airy. Not like traditional yogurt. It’s widely available as well. I find it at Walmart and Publix. It’s reasonably priced although there aren’t as many flavors as I’ve seen before.
Claire C.
Lake in the Hills
I liked this yogurt a lot I am a repeat buyer of this. It is like other yogurts but the taste is so sweet yet savory. There are small chunks or strawberries in it that are so tasty. I would recommend this to others! They are cheap and delicious.
Narineh A.
Strawberries are amazing and this yogurt tastes just like fresh strawberries! My favorite snack when I'm studying for finals. I also love freezing them. Just like frozen yogurt but way healthier!
Kourtney K.
tucson
I love the mousse texture in this product
It’s a good switch up compared to most yogurts
It’s very light
I love this
It’s a quick and healthy snack
Lots of flavor as well