BY YOPLAIT

Jacqueline s.
Moline
when you open the yogurt, all the liquid has escaped the actual yogurt. Taste chunky, flavor was okay for a few seconds. Purchased at Walmart. Would not recommend. Having to mix everything again into the yogurt made me not want to eat.
Mireya T.
Durham, NC
I love strawberries in general but this Strawberry Mousse is so yummy! I like the original one w bananas. But its not exactly on the healthy side w all the sugars. But i would recommend it! Its tasty!
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
I love yogurt, and this was amazing! I absolutely love it. It’s affordable, not expensive at all. It’s good value, definitely doesn’t taste like plastic or anything. It’s just realllllllllly, really good.
Kahniya C.
Concord
Purchased at: Walmart
This taste is something I can never forget! Just the taste of the fresh, sweet strawberries. It’s so much flavor, you almost forget you’re eating “yogurt.” It’s an amazing taste for anyone to try, and enjoy, but mostly for us ladies!
lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Delicious- I forgot that I wasn’t eating dessert bc it tasted like a sundae... so good!  The price was fair compared to the amount in the container. You can buy your own cup of heaven at Wegmans!
Angela M.
Oxon Hill, MD
Love Yoplait Whips! The flavors are always new and exciting. Key lime and cherry cheesecake are my favorite. Yoplait is smooth, creamy and delicious! Yoplait is one of my favorite choices in yogurt.
kyra e.
My favorite yogurt ever!! It has such a great taste, like real strawberries and no artificial.I buy these yogurts every week at a great price! I definitely plan to continue buying these for a while.
Naya R.
Orlando
I don’t have a sweet tooth but when I do want something sweet, I always head for these because they’re just enough without feeling guilty. The chunks of strawberry make it even better. It’s delicious
Nina G.
Pikeville , NC
My daughter loves these. She always ask me to put her one in her lunch bag for school. Also i put some in tje freezer and when i want a snack i just take it out and its like eating icecream its delious.
Katherine S.
Laredo
This yogurt has a rich taste to it. The texture is great. I would say that it is worth your money to get. Not to much calories which is great. My favorite flavor has to be strawberry, I would add some granola to it. To spice it up.