BY YOPLAIT

Mara
Indianapolis, IN
The strawberry flavor is so delicious! I love eating this with granola. I love the whipped texture. It feels very light when eating it. I also enjoy that it isn’t a very strong yogurt flavor. It is a great price. I just wish some of the other flavors were easier to find.
Marloy Q.
Lawrenceville , GA
Sometimes when I eat a lot of this flavor at week cause me nauseous, but I still love it. I get it at Kroger and always have an offer of 10 by $1, which is not expensive and is enough for all the week.
Tailyah P.
Lebanon
I’m a yogurt lover for sure, could eat it all day. The value of this product is amazing not pricey at all. I would say it is healthy for a light snack. I’m a strawberry lover so I buy this yogurt often
Jacqueline s.
Moline
when you open the yogurt, all the liquid has escaped the actual yogurt. Taste chunky, flavor was okay for a few seconds. Purchased at Walmart. Would not recommend. Having to mix everything again into the yogurt made me not want to eat.
Jennifer H.
Dallas, TX
I’m not the biggest yogurt fan but this one is super tasty! Very affordable and easily excess-able, bought at target and would definitely buy again! Relatively healthy, although contains a lot of sugar
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
I love yogurt, and this was amazing! I absolutely love it. It’s affordable, not expensive at all. It’s good value, definitely doesn’t taste like plastic or anything. It’s just realllllllllly, really good.
Mireya T.
Durham, NC
I love strawberries in general but this Strawberry Mousse is so yummy! I like the original one w bananas. But its not exactly on the healthy side w all the sugars. But i would recommend it! Its tasty!
lolaloutori2 R.
Fairfax Station, VA
Delicious- I forgot that I wasn’t eating dessert bc it tasted like a sundae... so good!  The price was fair compared to the amount in the container. You can buy your own cup of heaven at Wegmans!
Kahniya C.
Concord
Purchased at: Walmart
This taste is something I can never forget! Just the taste of the fresh, sweet strawberries. It’s so much flavor, you almost forget you’re eating “yogurt.” It’s an amazing taste for anyone to try, and enjoy, but mostly for us ladies!
Nina G.
Pikeville , NC
My daughter loves these. She always ask me to put her one in her lunch bag for school. Also i put some in tje freezer and when i want a snack i just take it out and its like eating icecream its delious.