BY YOPLAIT

Theresa S.
Pago Pago
I am a big fan of strawberries. Not only do I enjoy this my children enjoy it too. My husband loves it when I pack this as a snack for his lunch.
Anita I.
My favorite flavor in yogurt is strawberry, this mild and natural flavor that has and at the same time satisfies, is rich for a healthy snack
Alley M.
Welland
My daughter eats this every morning for breakfast and loves it. Shes not a big mornibg eater and this is the only thing i can gether to eat
Chelsey O.
Puerto Rico
De mis favoritos. Amo las fresas y ese yogurt es como si literal estuvieras comiendo fresas naturales tiene un sabor muy potente a fresas.
laura p.
613 Overklook Park lane Lawrenceville GA 30043
This is really important to add to your shop list , it taste so good and can help you a lot because is very healthy . I think it’s cheap
Hanan a.
Melbourne
Has a great taste and i love it it is the on the go type of food i could it this all day and not get tired of it. Love the flavour 😍😍😍👍👍👍
Shakira W.
I love this ! It's like the only yogurt I can eat and enjoy ..its just to die for . For all my yogurt lovers buy this you won't regret it
Betty L.
Surrey, British Columbia
I love strawberry flavor yogurt and this one keeps me wanting more because it tastes so good. Good value. Price is decent as well.
Athena A.
This is super fancy. Its great for a little treat. In the morning's or just for fun. Love the dozens of flavors. And super cheap.
Mary G.
Miami
I love it because it is low in fat and it is rich in vitamins ... I love its creamy texture mousse style ... it is the best yogurt !!!!