BY YOPLAIT

ambar s.
Katy, TX
yummy. flavors are good. and it's light and fluffy. it's a great value compare to other brands. my kids like and theres not many products on the market that make these light whipped ones this well. u could add granola to it for a great after school treat.
Priscilla F.
I mainly purchase yogurts for my daughter because she absolutely loves them. They taste great & nourish the body. It's a great snack as well as a little filler on those days you don't want to fix a big lunch for yourself. I purchase my yogurts from Wal-Mart & BJ's
Rebekah D.
Rio Rancho
Yoplait whipped strawberry is a very light yogurt. It is affordable compared to other yogurts and is still quality. Flavor was great. The taste was exactly what i expected and I would recommend it over other brands.
jessica g.
dayton, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
This yogurt is so delicious and creamy!! It is my favorite. It is a great value as it’s not too expensive. It tastes like a desert! I get the same kind every time I go shopping, I only wish there were more flavors!!! :)
Tito T.
Fairfield
This stuff here rocks!!! This is apart of my morning breakfast every day. The strawberry is my all time favorite. I love to eat them alone now it’s a yogurt and Greek yogurt yes!!!! I also like the chewy yogurt as well.
olivia R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My whole family loves these. They fast just like gogurts! They make a great snack for picky eaters, like the kids I babysit. They’re extremely cheap and incredibly delicious. Something that’s tasty and fun for all ages!
x x.
x
I love these! The whips are so good. It’s very light and I absolutely love all the different flavors! They are so easy to eat as a snack or as part of a meal. They are also so easy to store and slip away when traveling.
Lina G.
Lexington
Great taste and texture, but not my absolute favorite. But it is very healthy for an afternoon snack, and is quite refreshing. The flavor is pretty accurate for what is said on the label and is a good value for the price you pay. I’ll probably try it again.
Tabitha P.
Kirkville, NY
Always freeze these when I buy them. They taste better and they cool you down: the chocolate mouse is my all
Time favorite. Very sweet, normally two servings for me
Jataveya W.
I love this  yogurt has such a delicious taste I probably eat like every once a day. Such a creamy taste and I can’t tell you how delicious it is. I highly recommend it. I would say The strawberry and banana is my favorite. Because I love strawberries
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?