BY YOPLAIT

Ameyalli P.
Ramos Arizpe
A really sweet flavor for my liking, but it has a great flavor if you take that in consideration y and you like sweet flavors
Sara G.
This is so good..like a full calorie dessert but not.  Extra creamy and light and the strawberry taste is amazingly fruity.
Julia W.
Toronto
Such a yummy and creamy yogurt. My family loves this brand. Luckily for me it's yummy and affordable and always at Wal-Mart
Paola R.
Muy rico el sabor es inigualable cremosito me gusta mucho y lo compro todos los días para el desayuno cada día me como uno
🍃Mabel R.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
I love Yogurt i have tried so many brands and Yoplait definitely is one of my favorite i like the variety of fruits flavors
aysha c.
Really goof taste but not really healthy. yoplait usually has lots of sugars but it's a good snack to eat once in a while
jessica d.
Courtice, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite but definitely up there if u like diffrent flavors of yogurt this was a weird combination but it was okay
Jacqueline M.
north york
I’m a big fan of the yoplait as it complements well with granola mix! Perfect for breakfast or a snack in the afternoon.
Jennifer B.
Santo Domingo
No se ustedes pero yo soy muy fiel al tipo de sabor que elijo en los yogurt, fresas!!! y este definitivamente me encanta
Jayleene S.
San Luis, AZ
This is great and has a nice texture and it litterlly feels like your eatimg whip cream or cotton candy its so delicious