BY YOPLAIT

Shayla D.
Visalia
It’s good, very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good👍
Sarah M.
Anaheim
Purchased at: Target
This yogurt is so delicious! It’s super smooth and very filling! The flavors and flavor selection is somewhat limited but still yummy in my tummy!
Katelyn J.
Purchased at: Walmart
So so so good! The whipped texture makes me happy! And strawberry is my favorite flavor. As a child this would be my treat for doing well! And I have been loving it ever since!
Keli b.
Light yet creamy Yogurts out there. I have always been a fan of Yoplait. I love how every year they have plenty of options to choose from flavor wise. This brand is a lot better than store brands out there. Yoplait is my Yogurt of choice and the taste you will love.
Anne M.
Tampa
i love yoplait i like the red flavors and the regular kind the best but whips i do eat . also in red flavors it havs great taste and very smooth texture
Michelle A.
Mokelumne Hill
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice a light, this yogurt is so fluffy. I really like the option of a less thick yogurt, my kids love it too.
Brenda S.
Whitehouse
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this yogurt!!! I lost 150lbs, and ate this yogurt every day. Great taste, great price, I will be a customer for life!! 😍😍😍
Chelsey F.
Middletown
i dont eat yogurt that often but when i do its this brand. its smooth and creamy and not too sour. goes great with granola
Christina F.
Davenport
I'm all about strawberries! I always have some at home, its inexpensive and I don't have to feel guilty eating this! I will buy this as long as they make it!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
This yoplait is very good is very smooth and tasty the strawberry ia just amazing is competitive with other brands out there well recomend it
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?