BY YOPLAIT

❤ i.
Houston
Purchased at: Kroger
I love strawberries and i love yogurt, its the perfect mix for me. Really milky and good for you. I just love yogurt.
Angie C.
Eastvale
Purchased at: Costco
Yoplait yogurts always in my refrigerator.. love the variety love the taste and texture
Bella E.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product from yoplait. It for some reason has a hint of chocolate. But it’s the best selection from the yoplait whips
Arianna M.
Garden City
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy, smoothie, and delicious! I enjoy eating this brand of yogurt. It just all melts in your mouth!
Sayra A.
Purchased at: Kroger
Yoplait whips strawberry mist mousse yogurt is the Best!!! I really like the strawberry mixed with cream turned into a mousse. Come on!! Its the best..
Emily B.
Purchased at: Target
Great flavor! If you like strawberry yogurt this the brand for you! Great snack year round
Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
This is so good. I love the texture of this. I do not enjoy having pieces of fruit in it and this is smooth and creamy. I have been buying this for years, as soon as it came out I had to try it. I will continue to purchase.
Mandee H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes great, light and airy. Whipped yogurt texture is fluffy. Love the taste. Highly recommend trying at least once.
Bonita T.
Love this brand lots of flavors to choose from and lots of textures if you want more a whipped kind they have it. My kids love it!
Ryan K.
doylestown
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Delicious way to start my morning with a little oatmeal and I’m so full and have energy to make it through the day