BY YOPLAIT

chazz j.
united states
Light and fluffy. Really good for snacks, for dessert, for anything really. I honestly like this yogurt the best because of its light texture.
brittany A.
Burke, VA
Whips are so delicious and have a great flavor. However, they are really light and airy so I eat them in like three bites and it doesn’t really fill me up.
Tanner P.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
Everyone in our family likes this yogurt. The texture of regular yogurt is thick and chunky, that my wife and son don't really like. Whips are light and fluffy. They don't have a weird texture or chunks. Our favorite flavor is strawberry!
Emily B.
Purchased at: Target
Great flavor! If you like strawberry yogurt this the brand for you! Great snack year round
Matt S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a light airy yogurt with a delicious strawberry taste! It’s easy to grab and throw in my lunch. I love it
Destiny M.
Gainesville
Purchased at: Publix
Yummy! Strawberry yogurt is so delicious. You can find these very cheap in crocery stores. It's healthy and good!
Christina A.
round lake beach
Enjoy all of yoplait whips. Key lime is my favorite but strawberry is good too. Just bought some today
Dianne S.
Rochester Hills
Purchased at: Kroger
Yoplait whipped yogurt is so light and fluffy. It’s AMAZING and I actually think I prefer it over traditional yogurt!!
Ambar V.
Massachusets
Purchased at: Walmart
A todos en casa nos encanta ese yogurt, lo compré por primera vez y el sabor es magnifico. Lo volveria a comprar otra vez. Rico
Dana D.
Purchased at: Safeway
Omg I can’t get enough of this yogurt! It’s so delicious. I grew up on this brand. It’s super affordable and it tastes delicious.