BY YOPLAIT

Beverly M.
Chandler
A classic! I'm not much a fan of yogurt in itself but if I'm ever craving it, this is my go-to. It's tasty and affordable.
Evonne G.
fort irwin
Purchased at: Publix
Super YUMMY! I love strawberry in ANYTHING so I automatically loved this. Very good and very healthy too !
Whitney H.
Andersonville, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
This is so good. I love the texture of this. I do not enjoy having pieces of fruit in it and this is smooth and creamy. I have been buying this for years, as soon as it came out I had to try it. I will continue to purchase.
Mandee H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tastes great, light and airy. Whipped yogurt texture is fluffy. Love the taste. Highly recommend trying at least once.
Raelee M.
Chesapeake
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s really good, I like yoplait, It’s one of my go-to’s and I’m never disappointed. Its affordable and they have great & several flavors.
Kaylonie D.
Fontana
Purchased at: Costco
I love these my dad used to get them all the time my whole family would eat them all there yummy and healthy
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
I will forever be a fan of the original but the whips are cool the very light airy if that's what you want these don't go on sale as much as the.
Maude L.
Montreal
Its good but its more like a dessert to me ... its taste like strawberry shortcake : whip cream and strawberry.  I dont think that its a very healthy choice. The price ia good, its around all the price for a yogourt. I dont think i will buy this again because  i dont want a dessert when a eat a yogourt.
Parin S.
Victoria
This is one pf the best yogurt i have ever tried. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt  It also come in many flavors for everyone to try have have the flavour they like.
Shivanee T.
YOPLAIT IS MY FIRST LOVE .. THEY SMOOTH TEXTURE AND FLAVORS MAKES MY TASTEBUD SCREAM . I REALLY LOVE ALL THEIR FLAVORS AND THE FACT THEY HAVE REAL FRUIT IN THEM.. DEFINITELY MY GO TO YOGURT WHEN AM HAVING A BAD DAY