BY YOPLAIT

Arianna M.
Garden City
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy, smoothie, and delicious! I enjoy eating this brand of yogurt. It just all melts in your mouth!
jeanna h.
13901 cardigan ave
Purchased at: Walmart
The light and fluffy texture on this yogurt is great. It tastes good enough to be for a dessert. I've always like yoplait
Brittany V.
bismarck
Purchased at: Walmart
Strawberry is probably one of my favorite kinds of all. And it's good to take to work for me just in case i need something for snack.
Ellie S.
Cedarville, OH
This yogurt is so good! I usually do not eat it for breakfast, as I find it to be a little sweet. I love the texture and the balance of flavors in it. It is a very light and refreshing snack to add on to any foods.
Desiree R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to freeze the whips, especially there strawberry flavor! When frozen they’re perfect for a fluffy frozen treat that won’t make you feel guilty for eating late at night, ya know? They’re the perfect little treats.
Misty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute fAvorite! I love the fluffy ness of this yogurt and it doesn’t even taste like yogurt really!
Lindsey L.
Kingsport
Strawberry is one of my most favorites ever bits of strawberry and a strong strawberry flavor, great for breakfast.
Kate L.
Columbia
Purchased at: Target
I love the whipped yogurt. I am not a huge fan of the texture of normal yogurt, and this takes that factor out of the equation. The flavor is very good. I eat these for lunch pretty much everyday, or just as a quick snack if I don’t have time for a whole meal.
Josie J.
Monroeville, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the flavor and consistency of this product. It gives it a light but full of flavor yogurt. I like that it's low in calories as well.
Natalie H.
Tasty! Great flavor and texture.Definitely recommend sell at ur local supermarket preety cheap too!!