BY YOPLAIT

Purchased at: Walmart
Yoplait Whips are decent. But I prefer a frozen yogurt. However I do like the price on these. I wonder if I could just freeze these myself? Or would that destroy them? Anybody know?
Jennifer S.
usa
Purchased at: Kroger
strawberry anything is my favorite! I love yoplait yogurts and this whips strawberry one is so delicious! the original strawberry is my all time yoplait favorite so this whips one is definitely #2!
Danielle G.
East Dayton
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a big time favorite in my household. My kids love it as well. Great taste and smooth texture. Best yogurt.
Deisi G.
Wenatchee
This yoghurt is good but could be better if it was less sweet. I give it a 8 out of 10. Kids love it thou!
Khira M.
Spartanburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it it's my favorite yogurt. In fact it's the only one I eat. I am very picky with yogurt and dislike all but this one.
Paulette W.
Westland
Purchased at: Target
I normally eat this at my desk it's a great snack due to the work that I do it's quick and it's easy and it's simple
Victoria T.
Madisonville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the fresh taste. The texture is great. It's a great lunch during a busy day. I also like that there is no chunks of fruit in it.
Kayla D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my goodness!! Yoplait whips are my favorite ❤️ I love this flavor and super affordable
Nicole S.
Amesbury
Very good. Tastes amazing. 10/10 definitely will get them more often. It was very light and airy. It was a sweet flavor. It was very healthy.
Thamir S.
Durham
Loved this flavor of yogurt. Very light and fluffy mouse. Natural strawberry flavor without being too sweet. Low calorie snack option. Not a huge fan of the packaging. The container has a strange lip which makes it hard to access all of the yogurt.