BY YOPLAIT

Lian H.
Peoria, AZ
Yoplait has always been a favorite of mine since I was little. Especially the whipped yogurts. I love how they just melt in your mouth and the texture is so unique and airy. It’s so easy to eat multiple at a time because you just get carried away.
Mary P.
tremont
I love fruit and really enjoy this as a snack before bed it is feeling and good for you you can not beat the price on these as well they are around .33 to .50 cents each in my local store
SHELBY L.
Blacklick, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
so good and smooth. tastes just like fresh strawberries. it’s so refreshing. i wound definitely recommend to anyone that likes yogurt. love this brand and they never disappoint. perfect for on the go snacks!
Jessica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yoplait whips are a fantastic option to use instead of a standard dessert. They're creamy and fluffy and satisfy the sweet craving.
Maleny M.
Largo
Purchased at: Walmart
Put four stars because I eat yogurt much , but this yogurt does taste good the strawberry specifically I think taste the best.
Cassie B.
Howard City, MI
We used to get these and freeze them. They are a great alternative to ice cream! Put them in the freezer with a popsicle stick. Run hot water around the outside and bam!
Brittany M.
Riverton, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt really has a great flavor. The texture is different than regular yogurt and I really like if.
Ellie S.
Cedarville, OH
This yogurt is so good! I usually do not eat it for breakfast, as I find it to be a little sweet. I love the texture and the balance of flavors in it. It is a very light and refreshing snack to add on to any foods.
Kellie v.
Salinas , CA
Purchased at: Target
Strawberry mist is my absolute favorite flavor I always keep this stocked in my fridge very light and fluffy price is very affordable I buy almost every flavor
Maggie B.
Minooka,il
Purchased at: Walmart
This strawberry yogurt is so delicious!!! It leaves a smile on my face while eating . It is by far the best yogurt I've tried .