BY YOPLAIT

Amber G.
Kingsville , TX
This is a very good tasting yogurt, it’s pretty cheap and strawberry is my favorite flavor
Ana F.
jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
My kid loves it! Every day she takes it to school for her snack time. I like it so much.
Keani H.
Oceanside , CA
So Delicious and affordable. They’re great for the entire family to eat! Repeat costumer!
Jolie J.
Yummy!! I’m normally not a huge Yogurt fan but this stuff is good!! Definitely recommend
natalie n.
THE BEST YOGURT! i literally love snacking on it. never go wrong w some strawberry yogurt
Savanah C.
Fayetteville, AR
I love yoplait whips. I have yet to find a flavor I didn’t like and this is no exception
Kim W.
They are soft and fluffy but too much sugar in them for me. They are not filling at all.
LaTonya S.
Bixby, OK
Yogurt is good but then having it in a mousse form it’s a dessert in your mouth! So good!
Kailey D.
Boscobel, WI
Whipped yogurt is my absolute favorite and yoplait does a nice job of making taste great!
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
The whipped yogurt is my favorite simply because I like the texture. I love this flavor!
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?