BY YOPLAIT

Brandi H.
Jacksonville , FL
Favorite yogurt out there and I’ve tried a ton! It’s smooth and flavorful and cheaper than most!
Norma M.
orlando
This is my favorite yogurt!!! because is very soft and the strawberry taste is so delicious! 😋 🍓
Carri M.
Mercer
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s so delicious!! I just love it as a snack or for lunch time! I recommend it it is my favorite
Aubrey B.
lincoln
It has a weird consistency and it kind of taste likes what it is suppose too. It isn’t the great
Kristal K.
Atlanta, TX
I don't eat yogurt often, but when I do it's the whipped kind! My favorite flavor is strawberry.
Zuleyka G.
Love the yogurt plus they’re fairly inexpensive. Really good and my kids love the yogurt as well.
Danielle J.
I'm a huge fan of the whipped yoplait! Great flavor, affordable, great value! Love this product.
Claudia H.
Madisonville, TN
This is one of my favorite yogurts!! I️taco so creamy and light tasting. I buy this all the time
Taylor W.
Arkansas City, KS
I love yoplait whips. The texture and taste is great. It’s a great snack for any time of the day.
Lourdes M.
Uniondale, NY
Yea it’s good taste like it’s supposed to so just go out and but any yogurt will do just get one
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?