BY YOPLAIT

Jocelyn P.
Headland
I love this product because it is light on your stomach but gives you the full feeling.
Lori M.
Boerne
This light and airy yogurt tastes like strawberries and whipped cream whipped together.
Wanda G.
Homestead
Taste good very lite good for
A nice snak at any time nice and healthy try it every day
Thomas D.
Clairton
This taste so good and is very healthy for an easy snack I would recommend buying this!
Erin W.
Castorland, NY
We love our Yoplait strawberry whips!! We eat them everyday! We’ve tried other brands/
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I love whips so yummy and fluffy. Makes a snack like desert. All flavors are delicious.
I have been eating this one ever since I was very little. Like to try different flavors
Samantha C.
Philadelphia
My absolute favorite brand and flavor of yogurt. Love when these are on sale. So good
MaFaHa❤️🐶💙 G.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is my favorite because the flavor and the quality and price are amazing.
Carissa B.
Corbin, KY
Not a fan of the texture of this yogurt. Feels like cottage cheese in my mouth. Gross
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?