BY YOPLAIT

Jena A.
Elkhorn
Yoplait is definitely my go-to yogurt.  It's always on sale, and I love that there are literally over 100 varieties, so that you can change things up.  Yoplait Whips are an awesome alternative to traditional yogurt.  The strawberry one in particular is very light and refreshing.  Strawberry is probably the most popular yogurt flavor and this one is no exception.  The container itself weighs very little, so if you are looking for a low calories snack, this should definitely be one of your go-to's.
Marbella E.
Porterville , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love this yougurt so do I! Taste delicious and very satisfying this brand so bomb and affordable.
Kaylonie D.
Fontana
Purchased at: Costco
I love these my dad used to get them all the time my whole family would eat them all there yummy and healthy
Lian H.
Peoria, AZ
Yoplait has always been a favorite of mine since I was little. Especially the whipped yogurts. I love how they just melt in your mouth and the texture is so unique and airy. It’s so easy to eat multiple at a time because you just get carried away.
Sandy P.
Biloxi
Purchased at: Walmart
It's very good I would Buy this product again and I would recommend this to my family and friends I love whips
samantha w.
elkins, wv
Purchased at: Walmart
These has that yummy strawberry taste. This isn't a product I buy all the time because I have my favorites but it's good!
🌻jAsMiNe🌛 l.
Corona , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It is so good !!! And so smooth i love it in my homemade smoothies, and my kids really enjoy them . My favorite is the strawberry yogurt.
Very good !!!! Great if you love strawberries!!!! Price is worth the money and flavor stands out
Deisi G.
Wenatchee
This yoghurt is good but could be better if it was less sweet. I give it a 8 out of 10. Kids love it thou!
Kinyuada R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my strawberry yogart. I love the smoothness and the silkyness of this product. It gas fruit in it and it has a real great tast.