BY YOPLAIT

Idalia M.
Miami
Purchased at: Target
A mi en lo personal me encanta el sabor de fresa y soy amante a los yogures para desayuno para comer algo ligero le pongo algo de fruta y súper delicioso yoplit se los recomiendo
Natasha K.
Conneaut
I love Yoplait Whips! They are fluffy and delicious. This is a fairly good flavor, almost like eating dessert.
Nikol I.
Queens
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Yoplait yogurt is so good. I love the different flavors. If you’re a yogurt lover you should definitely give it a try. The value is great and so is the taste. I would highly recommend to others.
Elaina C.
Coolidge, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a cute delicious snack great for on the go !! Every flavor is like a new adventure
Pringlez O.
Bellaire, TX
I like that it’s light and super tasty
I buy it every week. It tastes natural and looks like it has no chemicals and harmful stuff in it. The price is affordable but still could be better. I used it the first time when I was On diet but I’m now addicted to it. I like to eat it as a dessert
Shayleen H.
Makawao, HI
Purchased at: Target
I love these light fluffy yogurt cups so much! I love the airy texture and it just melts in your mouth!! I always stock up on these.
Ruann E.
I like the lightness of it, bit yet flavorful. When it comes down to flavored yoghurt, the flaocor of the fruit must come through too. Its not too sweet. I also like the fact that it is affordable.
Emily S.
43906
Purchased at: Kroger
Absolutely delicious and doesn't have any fruit chunks in it! It's light and fluffy and perfect for a snack!
Jena A.
Elkhorn
Yoplait is definitely my go-to yogurt.  It's always on sale, and I love that there are literally over 100 varieties, so that you can change things up.  Yoplait Whips are an awesome alternative to traditional yogurt.  The strawberry one in particular is very light and refreshing.  Strawberry is probably the most popular yogurt flavor and this one is no exception.  The container itself weighs very little, so if you are looking for a low calories snack, this should definitely be one of your go-to's.
Kaylonie D.
Fontana
Purchased at: Costco
I love these my dad used to get them all the time my whole family would eat them all there yummy and healthy