BY YOPLAIT

Wendy P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
There is nothing more delicious to me than strawberry flavored yogurt, it’s so spectacular flavor wise and healthy for you at the same time. I love how I can eat these and still feel good about myself and my body.
Kayla B.
Cypress, CA
I love this yoghurt. So airy and tasty. Very easy to pack as a healthy snack and is a very decent price. I usually can purchase for around one dollar. Strawberry has always been my go to flavor and would buy again!
Jen D.
Indianapolis
My second favorite yogurt flavor in the entire world, right under chocolate mousse. It tastes just like regular strawberry yogurt, but the mousse texture makes it fun and interesting. 5/5 would definitely recommend
Catherine S.
Colonial Beach
Loved it would buy it again soon. Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse is a great yogurt. Can't wait to have the other flavors. It had great flavor and texture. It seemed like I was eating a cloud
Inda K.
Los Angeles
I like it and I like to freeze it and have frozen yogurt! Great value and a yummy pick if you’re into the mousse texture. Always a good flavor but it’s really really sweet so be warned if you’re sensitive to sugar.
Karen G.
Fremont
I love Yoplait Whips. They are a light texture that just feels good in your mouth. Strawberry is one of my favorite picks. I just love these and hope they do not stop making them. Great afternoon or evening snack.
Sabrina H.
Ionia
The whipped yogurt is not my fav and I won’t ever buy it again. The flavor of them is like the originals but the texture I can’t get over. Feels weird in my mouth...both my bf and son won’t eat the whipped either.
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
Their “whip” version is my FAVORITE. It’s so smooth and creamy. It was the only thing I ate as a kid and to this day I still love it. I highly recommend trying the whipped yogurt.. especially the strawberry flavor.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Hailey G.
Albuquerque, NM
It is a good flavor but I am a person who doesn't particularly like the texture of yogurt and the whipped ones are even worse for me not saying goes that others won't enjoy the product because it does taste good.